Please join the NTIA Office of Minority Broadband Initiatives (OMBI) on January 19th to learn how to be involved in NTIA initiatives to further broadband access and digital equity in your communities. The Office of Minority Broadband Initiatives (OMBI) works with Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs) and other Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs); and their educational and community partners to promote broadband connectivity, digital opportunities and inclusive innovation in historically underrepresented and marginalized communities.
This webinar will provide an overview of the
- NTIA Office of Minority Broadband Initiatives (OMBI)
- NTIA Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment (BEAD) Program
- NTIA Digital Equity (DE) Programs
We will provide guidance on how you and your stakeholders can become involved in these initiatives and directly participate in state, local and regional planning efforts around broadband and digital equity.
- Kevin Hughes, Acting Director, Office of Minority Broadband Initiatives, NTIA
- Evan Feinman, Director of Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment BEAD Program, NTIA
- Michell Morton, Digital Equity Advisor, Internet for All, NTIA