The Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program is a $980 million program directed to tribal governments to be used for broadband deployment on tribal lands, as well as for telehealth, distance learning, broadband affordability, and digital inclusion.
NTIA is continuing to review the more than 280 applications received during the application window, which closed on Sept. 1, 2021. The Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program will announce additional awards on a rolling basis as they go through NTIA's review process.
TBCP Awardee Resources
TBCP Pre-Award and Review Process Information
TBCP Sec 106 NHPA Notification:
The FCC and NTIA are currently collaborating on a plan to continue NTIA's access to the FCC's Tower Construction Notification System (TCNS) to meet its Section 106 responsibilities for the new NTIA grant programs. In anticipation of the upcoming project award notifications in the coming months, Tribes are encouraged to have their Tribal Historic Preservation Officers (THPO) review, and, where necessary, update their TCNS contact information and areas of interest by November 30, 2021.
TBCP Curing and Review Process FAQs 10-18-2021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 06-09-2021
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 07-13-2021
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 07-28-2021
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 08-27-2021
Tribal Consultation #1 Transcript - 02-05-2021
Tribal Consultation #2 Transcript - 02-10-2021
Tribal Consultation #3 Transcript - 02-12-2021
Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program Webinars
Recordings, transcripts and presentations from past Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program webinars:
- TBCP Grant Recipient Orientation:
- TBCP Post-Award Reporting Walkthrough Recordings:
- TBCP Post-Award Training: Reporting for Planning, Feasibility, and Sustainability Studies Projects:
- TBCP Post-Award Training: Reporting for Use and Adoption Projects:
- TBCP Post-Award Training: Reporting for Infrastructure Deployment Projects:
- 2021 TBCP Webinars: